A Very Goremaster Xmas A Very Goremaster Xmas

LOVE!!!

Love this... Love the music. And the way you put it together with the flash is brilliant. Love the series:) Look forward to many more:)

Goremaster Ep.1 Goremaster Ep.1

WOW!!!!

Awesome animation, great artwork, well chosen music! This is amazing! I really dont know what you could have done better! Cant wait for the next episodes!

NINJUTSU! (trailer) NINJUTSU! (trailer)

Good idead but...

It was a good idea... but the drawing isnt top quality. And the animation is very... how shall i say this without offending you. Well it kinda sucks. I didnt really understand what was going on. His nubs(hands im assuming) tried to grab things or something. Not sure. Anyways, better animation is required.

ob3yyy responds:

mkay. i guess i need to take more time on it when i redo it. thanks a ton for the advice. =]

Noktastic Mario Movie Noktastic Mario Movie

Meh... Not bad.

Make your animation smoother. You also shouldn't have just tried to cut a mario up and animate him. Looks kinda bad. And it looks like mario is sliding all over everywhere.

nok13 responds:

thx for the tip =)
And Mario did become very wierd when he was in all those pieces :/ the walking was especially hard to animate when he was like that
I'll try to do better next time :D

my light my light

Hmmm...

Kinda pointless... But not bad animation. And the music went along with it well.

wathevering responds:

lol well thanx ^^
hope to make something better soon

A Grand Ship A Grand Ship

Meh... I've seen better

The mouthing is a little off. You could have done better with the artwork. And there isn't much variety. Just two guys. And thats it.

Like Gentlemen Part A Like Gentlemen Part A

Very good. A little fast though

I really liked it. But i think you could make the subtitle pages a little longer. Like make the transitions slower.

The Awakened Ep 1 The Awakened Ep 1

Very cool loading screen!

I loved the loading screen! It could use better voices. You can tell it was done with crappy recording.

Fail Moppee trailer Fail Moppee trailer

Umm... What?

Didn't like the movie very much. Pretty good animation though... The song was way cool though! Thats the only reason you got a 6.

One Morning One Morning

WHAT!?! ha ha

WOW!!! Very good... i like the movie and the animation and everything. And the ending hits you and comes out of no where! Good job!

Matija27 responds:

My goal was to make people say "WHAT!?" at the end, hehe.

Thanks for the review :)